To learn more about how you can get involved, email our PTO Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What better way to be involved with our community than by volunteering? The PTO is always looking for volunteers. We also accept paper and art supplies, as well as gifts and services-in-kind, to be used in our silent and live auction in the spring. All of your donations are tax deductible.
LIST OF VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Gardening – there are many gardening needs on our 8 acre campus
- Mystery Reader – surprise your student and their class!
- Library – help is always needed with organizing and cataloging.
- Field Trip Chaperones – opportunities vary throughout the year.
- In-Class Volunteer – teachers have a big job and welcome support!
- Help at Community Events – from set up to clean up to everything in between, it takes a community to make our events happen.
- Share Your Talents or Ideas – have someting awesome to share with our students or an opportunity you can connect a teacher with? Fabulous!
- All School Play Set Construction in March – help our directors and young performers realize their vision for the set!
- Costume and Prop Support for the PLay – help with costume & prop planning,creatin, and acquisition.
- Student Supervision During Play Practices – we have lots and lots of students who needs lots and lots of snacks. We always need additional help to feed the masses and help supervise students during practices.
- Joe Budd Fishing Trip Chaperones – Every year students in grades 2-8 go to Joe Budgg for fishing, hiking, and exploratrion. Additional chaperones are always needed to help bait hooks, release fish, and have a great time with our young fishermen and fisherwomen.
- Help With Community Outreach Events – volunteer support is always needed ti staff our booth and help with hands-on activities for the kids.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
Everyone has a talent they can contribute and we need you 🙂
- The Annual Spring Fundraiser always needs many hands! From sharing ideas, creating the program, menu, music, designing the marketing, procuring auction items and in-kind services to financial sponsors. Annual Spring funds are used to provide scholarships.
- Contact the CLC Office for more information. 850-386-5550 email@example.com