WHO AM I?
- First, I am a grandparent of two boys who attend Cornerstone: PK & 2nd Grade
- My retirement job was “Pink Porch Life”.
- I have a BA in Business and a Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy.
- I have 15 years experience as the Director of a large metropolitan counseling center.
- I have been affiliated with the Miller Foundation (Pink Porch Life) since since 1978 to the present.
- I have over 30 years experience in counseling individuals, couples, children, business professionals, employers and employees, as well as non-profit Boards.
- Finally, I have been married since 1965, have two adult married children, four grandchildren, and a lifetime of solid friends and family relationships.
- *Pink Porch Life is a state of being in which you live your life exactly how you choose to live it. Accept what you need, let go of what you don’t, and being comfortable with the outcomes.