June 10, 2017: There is a battle being waged in Washington DC: President Donald Trump vs James Comey. In this instance, Mr. Trump is in a dual of wits where he is the unarmed opponent. JAMES COMEY
1. James Brien Comey Jr. (1960) is an American lawyer.
2. 7th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation 2013 -2017
3. Registered Republican for most of his life, but is now independent.
4. U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York from 2002-2003
5. U.S.Deputy Attorney General 2003-2005/President George W. Bush.
6. General counsel and senior vice president of Lockheed Martin 2005-2010
7. General counsel at Bridgewater Associates.2010-2013
8. Senior Research Scholar and Hertog Fellow on National Security Law at Columbia Law School.
9. Served on the Board of Directors of HSBC Holdings until July 2013
10. BA College of William and Mary 1982, Chemistry and Religion Major
11. JD Univerity of Chicagol Law School, 1985
12. His senior thesis analyzed the liberal theologian Reinhold Niebuhr and the conservative televangelist Jerry Falwell, emphasizing their common belief in public action.
13. After law school, Comey served as a law clerk for then-United States District Judge John M. Walker Jr. in Manhattan. Then, he was an associate for Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher in their New York office until he joined the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, 1987-1993. He served as Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division and helped prosecute the Gambino crime family.
DONALD J. TRUMP
1. Donald Trump (1946). He attended the Kew-Forest School from kindergarten through 7th Grade. At age 13, he was enrolled him in the New York Military Academy. In August 1964, Trump entered Fordham University in 1964 and two years later transferred to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
2. Trump was inspired by his father Fred Trump an apartment developer in Queens New York and later by Manhattan developer William Zeckendorf, vowing to be “even bigger and better”. While at Wharton, he has worked at the family business since graduating in 1968 with a BS in Economics.