Life Coaching is an ongoing relationship that helps people make decisions about their jobs, careers, partners, children, parents, personal issues, and trauma. It is problem-solving with the help of a qualified objective person. I work with individuals, couples, small businesses and non-profit organizations. See Page “Just the Facts” For costs, times etc.
Life coaching might help if:
- You feel stuck, but you know you have untapped potential lying just beneath the surface
- You don’t necessarily know exactly what it is you want or maybe can’t quite articulate it yet, but you are committed to making whatever it is happen
- You want to move forward and not spend years pondering the meaning of life
- You genuinely want to know what makes you tick and how to motivate yourself
- You wish to be happier with whatever you do now and in the future
- You are hungry for success in life
- You are open to learn and willing to try new behaviors
We probably won’t be a great fit if:
- You don’t really want to change
- You want the other person to change
- You believe life is unfair and you are stuck with it
- You are cherishing your anger
- You have substance abuse issues and are not ready to work on them
If so, excellent – I could be your Life Coach!
Contact me email@example.com now and let’s talk about your future at your complimentary first session. Thank you for your referrals.